Advice Straight Up
The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship created Advice Straight Up: An Expert Entrepreneur Speaker Series to provide business leaders, non-profit CEOs and entrepreneurs access to nationally recognized speakers who can share their experiences in launching new ventures and building innovative businesses. These accomplished speakers not only demonstrate genuine passion for entrepreneurship, but will also share practical, valuable insight about surviving in today's aggressive business marketplace.
- Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Media | Friday, October 16, 2015 | Read Bio
Please note that this is event is restricted to Trends Conference participants and invited entrepreneurial students who are pre-registered and confirmed via Eventbrite. Due to space limitations, the event is limited to approximately 150 students.
- Joe Abraham, Founder, BOSI Global and Author, Entrepreneurial DNA | Thursday, May 21, 2015 | Read Bio
- Zalmi Duchman, Founder, The Fresh Diet | Tuesday, March 17, 2015 | Read Bio
- Laurie Silvers, Co-Founder, SyFy Channel | October 28, 2014 | Read Bio
- Marie Johns, Former Deputy Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration | October 24, 2014 | Read Bio
- Phyllis Newhouse, CEO & Co-Founder, Xtreme Solutions, Inc. | May 22, 2014 | Read Bio
- Frans Johansson, CEO & Founder, The Medici Group | April 15, 2014 | Read Bio
- Nancy Carter, Senior Vice President, Research Catalyst, Inc. | February 15, 2014 | Read Bio
- Cassius Butts, Region IV Regional Administration, U.S. Small Business Administration | September 26, 2013 | Read Bio
- Brad Pierce, President, Restaurant Equipment World | August 10, 2013 | Read Bio
- Ron Busby, Chairman of the Board of Directors, U.S. Black Chamber, Inc. | May 23, 2013 | Read Bio
- Colin Brown, CEO & President, JM Family Enterprises, Inc. | September 20, 2012 | Read Bio
- Janet Gurwitch, Founder & Former CEO, Laura Mercier Cosmetics, April 19, 2012 | Read Bio