Accounting Professional Advisory Board
The Department of Accounting's Professional Advisory Board (PAB) comprises business leaders from throughout the nation. The board members are a window to the profession, with whom the department shares and exchanges information about goals, programs and changes in the business environment. The accounting faculty and PAB members join forces to improve the accounting education at Florida State, with an emphasis on undergraduate and master's programs.
The annual meeting of the PAB, typically held in the fall, involves informal networking of board members and the accounting faculty, a presentation by the college’s dean, department update, informational talks organized by curricula/subject area and the sharing of mutual concerns about the field of accounting. Board members and faculty also exchange ideas about development of curriculum and discuss possible fundraising initiatives.
To learn more about the Professional Advisory Board, contact Holly Sudano, Assistant Department Chair for the Department of Accounting.
Professional Advisory Board Members
- Mark Arrigo - Grant Thornton LLP
- Jeff Bryan - Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
- Tom Cox - Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
- Abby Dupree - Carroll and Company, CPAs
- Phil Fretwell - Protiviti, Inc.
- Doug Gawrych - Grant Thornton, LLP
- Scott Givens - KPMG
- Diana Goetz - TBC Corporation
- John Gordon - Deloitte
- Ryan Koppe - McGladrey
- Jim Luffman - CPS Investment Advisors
- Joe Paradise - KPMG
- Russell Perkins - Thomas Howell Ferguson
- Mike Poland - EY
- Scott Price - A-lign
- Dan Prinzing - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Bill Shimp - EY
- Laurie Shimp - EY
- Tim Wilhelmy - Deloitte & Touche LLP