Charles A. Rovetta Faculty Hall of Fame
The Florida State University College of Business seeks nominations for its newly created Charles A. Rovetta Faculty Hall of Fame. The annual recognition provides the college's community of alumni, students, faculty and staff members an opportunity to honor retired faculty members who made a significant and lasting impact on their students, university and community.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Nominees must be retired faculty members. Preference will be given to faculty members who retired while at FSU. Posthumous nominations are accepted.
- Demonstration of excellence in and commitment to teaching, research and student performance over an extended period of time
- Positive impact on students' careers and lives
- Service outside the College of Business or Florida State University
- Instrumental in the growth and establishment of the College of Business
A nomination form and multiple recommendation letters are strongly encouraged for each nomination. Nomination and recommendation letters may be submitted via mail, email or through an online form. The nomination period for the Charles A. Rovetta Faculty Hall of Fame is currently closed.
For more information on the college’s Faculty Hall of Fame, please contact Marissa Langston, Assistant Dean for Alumni & Community Engagement.