Recent Alumni Achievement Award
The Recent Alumni Achievement Award was established by the Recent Alumni Board in 2011 to honor College of Business alumni from the past ten years who have made significant professional and personal achievements in the years since graduation.
Criteria for Selection
- Graduated from the College of Business within past 10 years
- Exceptional career foundation or post-graduate academic accomplishments
- Community involvement and recognition
- Service to College of Business and Florida State University
The nominations for this award are accepted every spring. The nomination period for the Recent Alumni Achievement Award is currently closed.
The Recent Alumni Achievement Award is presented at the Leadership & Scholarship Awards Dinner each year. The award recipient must be able to accept the award at the dinner.
To learn more, please contact Marissa Langston, Director of Alumni & Student Engagement, at 850-645-7162.
2016 RECENT ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD RECIPIENT:
Terin Barbas Cremer, (JD/MBA '10)
Chief Human Resources Officer and Associate General Counsel
Bankers Financial Corporation (BFC)
PAST RECENT ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD RECIPIENTS:
- 2015 - Ronald Dod (B.S. '11 Marketing, M.S. '12 Marketing), CEO of Grey Umbrella Marketing
- 2014 - Kristen Mitchell (B.S. '07 Hospitality & Marketing), Strategic Account Manager,
- 2013 - Chad A. Corbitt (B.S. ’09 Finance), Co-Founder, Study Edge
- 2012 - Nikul A. Inamdar (B.S. ’01 Management Information Systems), Vice President, The Gatehouse Companies
- 2011 - Brian P. Murphy (B.S. ’00 Finance & Accounting), President & CEO, ReliaQuest, LLC