Evan D. Jennings Executive Speaker Series in Real Estate
The Evan D. Jennings Executive Speaker Series, established in 2005, brings executive leaders and decision makers to the campus to discuss key issues, trends and policies affecting the real estate industry and student career strategies. This forum, promoted jointly with the FSU Real Estate Center and the DeVoe Moore Center , is made possible by a generous gift from Evan D. Jennings. The series is free and open to the public.
To learn more about this event, contact Loreen Kollar, program and events coordinator, the FSU Real Estate Center.
Spring Semester Speaker
Principal of Rummell-Munz Partners
April 7, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
John Mark Ramsey, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Sentio Healthcare Properties, Inc.
- Alex Baker, Chairman and Founder, Blackwater Resources
- Joe Nowicki, Managing Director, Global Real Estate, Chatham Financial
- Bill Schroeder, Managing Director, Rock Creek Capital and President/Founder, Mitigation Development Services
- Byron Homes, Managing Director, Oppenheimer & Company
- Carl W. Reiger, Jr., Managing Director, Eastdil Secured
- Brian Smith, President and COO, Regency Centers
- Peter H. Collins, Managing Principal, Forge Capital Partners, LLC
- Manuel de Zárraga, Executive Managing Director, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.
- Ash Williams, Executive Director & CIO, Florida State Board of Administration
- Michael Cheezem, Chairman & CEO, JMC Development Corporation
- Jim Dahl, Founder & Partner, Rock Creek Capital
- Gregory R. Michaud, Senior VP & Head of Real Estate Finance, ING Investment Management, Americas
- Edward O. Wood, Jr., President, Concord Management LTD
- Paul Ellis, President, CNL Commercial Real Estate
- Larry Richey, Senior Managing Director, Central & North Florida Areas, Cushman & Wakefield of Florida Inc.
- Allen C. de Olazarra, Chairman & CEO, America’s Capital Partners