Wells Fargo Distinguished Scholar Series
The Wells Fargo Distinguished Scholar Series in the College of Business at Florida State University is made possible by a generous grant from Wells Fargo. The idea of this series is to bring together marketing scholars of all career stages, to be inspired by genuine scholarly curiosity and intellectual exchange.
Since its inception in 2004, this lecture series has allowed the Department of Marketing to welcome some of the world's leading educators in the field of consumer and business-to-business research. This is an invaluable forum for students and faculty alike to gain insight into and learn from some of the discipline's greatest minds.
As such the Wells Fargo Distinguished Scholar Series not only honors and further enriches the academic culture within the College of Business, but it also indicates the department’s commitment to the highest standards of scholarship, and it helps keep Florida State’s College of Business at the forefront of scholarly research.
To learn more about this event, please contact Dr. Martin Mende, associate professor of marketing or Dr. Maura Scott, associate professor of marketing.
- January 20, 2017: Christine Moorman, Ph.D., T. Austin Finch, Sr. Professor, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- November 11, 2016: Rebecca Hamilton, Ph.D., Co-Editor of the Journal of Marketing Research & Michael G. and Robin Psaros Chair in Business Administration, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- March 18, 2016: Thorsten Hennig-Thurau, Ph.D., Professor of Marketing, University of Muenster, Germany
- February 27, 2015: Lisa E. Bolton, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Marketing, Smeal College of Business, Pennsylvania State University
- April 10, 2015: Mary Jo Bitner, Ph.D., Edward M. Carson Chair in Service Marketing, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
- September 25, 2015: Rob Palmatier, Ph.D., John C. Narver Endowed Professor in Business Administration, Michael G. Foster College of Business, University of Washington