Whether you want to build your team with Florida State graduates, provide current employees with innovative executive training or just want to increase your company’s visibility by connecting with one of the top business schools in the nation, the College of Business at Florida State University is your source. Here’s how to get involved:
Offer an Internship
While some majors require an internship, other majors encourage students complete an internship as part of their education. Visit our employer internship
page to learn how to hire College of Business interns for your company. Please contact Alex Massey, Corporate Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Hire a Graduating/Graduated Student
- Hire an Undergraduate (Work through the FSU Career Center)
- Hire a Graduate (Work through the FSU Career Center)
- Hire an FSU Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduate
- Hire an FSU Master of Science in Finance (MSF) graduate
- Hire an FSU alumnus (Work through the FSU Career Center)
Recruit Through Career Fairs & Workshops
Each semester, the college offers career fairs and workshops for students sponsored by its departments, majors and student organizations. Participate in our events to showcase your organization.
- Accounting Meet the Firms - Held every fall prior to Seminole Futures, this event is hosted by the honorary accounting fraternity Beta Alpha Psi.
- AIS Semi-Annual Meet the Firms - Held every fall and spring semester prior to Seminole Futures, this is hosted by the Association of Information Systems for its student members.
- Corporate Networking Night - Held every fall and spring semester prior to Seminole Futures, this networking reception is for graduate students and recruiters.
- Insurance Days - Held every spring semester, this two-day event is for risk management/insurance students and recruiters.
- Retail Management Reception - Held every spring semester, this event is for retail executives to meet students majoring in retail management, marketing, professional sales and hospitality management.
- Seminole Futures - Held every fall and spring semester, this internship and job recruitment fair is coordinated for the entire university by the Career Center.
- Seminole Sales Showcase Job Fair - Held every fall and spring semester, this recruiting fair is only for members of the Professional Sales Advisory Council. Learn more about becoming a member of the Council.
- College of Business Career Workshops -Typically held every fall and spring semester, these college-wide events help prepare students for internship and job opportunities through presentations by recruiters and alumni.
Support Student Clubs & Organizations
Serve on an Advisory Board
Advisory board members connect with our faculty and students to discuss current and emerging business practices, and their contributions are often incorporated into our curriculum. Each college board operates independently and benefits members and students.
Learn more about each of our advisory boards:
Florida State University establishes relationships with businesses and private foundations to secure funding for projects of mutual interest. Since 2000, more than $100 million in gifts from corporations and foundations have funded scholarships, professorships, research, programs and services. With the construction of Legacy Hall, the new home for the College of Business, numerous naming opportunities exist for businesses, foundations and individuals. Please contact Mark Pankey, associate dean of development, at 850-294-1193 to discuss ways we can partner with your organization.