'83 Finance & Real Estate
- Grew up in St.Pete/Clearwater. Went to high school in Birmingham, AL.
- Started swimming at age 5. Awarded All-American status in high school in sprint freestyle.
- Earned a scholarship to FSU in 1978. Swam all 4 years. Captain of the team my senior year.
- Graduated in 1983 with BS degrees in Finance and Real Estate.
- Started in the mortgage industry in 1983. Worked with several national mortgage lenders as a loan officer until 1995.
- Co- founder and CEO of The Mortgage Firm, Inc since 1995. The Mortgage Firm is a licensed mortgage lender. The Mortgage Firm has 25 branches throughout FL, AL, GA and TN. 218 employees. Closed over $590,000,000 in residential mortgage loans in 2013.
- Member of several organizations which include FSU Booster Board and Vistage.
- Married to Cindy for over 20 years (She was an original Golden Girl at FSU 1981-1985). Two awesome kids - Cole and Kendall.