Bring a Nole Networking Series
The College of Business and its Recent Alumni Board is hosting a summer alumni networking series in various locations around the nation. Whether you are new to the workforce or a seasoned professional, come and network with FSU alumni and friends. We encourage you to bring a fellow Nole with you!
To learn more about the Bring a Nole Networking Series, please contact Chelsea Vaughn, Alumni Engagement Coordinator.
- Atlanta, Ga. | May 29, 2019 - View Photos
- West Palm Beach, Fla. | June 12, 2019 - View Photos
- Fort Lauderdale, Fla. | June 13, 2019 - View Photos
- Tampa, Fla. | June 20, 2019 - View Photos
- Charlotte, N.C. | June 27, 2019 - View Photos
- Chicago, Ill. | August 8, 2019
Alumni & Friends Receptions & Tailgates
The College of Business hosts receptions and tailgates for alumni and friends in various locations around the nation with each event tailored to the area in which the receptions are held.
To learn more about the Alumni & Friends Receptions & Tailgates, please contact Chelsea Vaughn, Alumni Engagement Coordinator.
- New York, N.Y. | May 8, 2019 – View Photos
- Orlando, Fla. | June 21, 2019 (RMI alumni specific) - View Photos
- Daytona Beach, Fla. | September 11, 2019
- Tallahassee, Fla. | September 28, 2019
Regional Opportunities to Interact
The College of Business partners with the FSU Alumni Association and University Relations to host the networking series, ROI – Regional Opportunities to Interact. The purpose of this series is to support our alumni communities and share news on the college and the association while providing a “return on investment” to alumni as they advance in their careers. Each networking and learning event includes an opportunity for a speaker to provide a best practice or “take-away” that attendees can apply to their professional career.
To learn more about ROI, please contact Marissa Langston, Assistant Dean for Alumni & Community Engagement.