MBA, Florida State University
B.A., Journalism/Management and Marketing, Baylor University
Graduate Certificate in Project Management, Florida State University
Higher education marketing and copywriting
Melanie Yeager manages all frontline marketing and advertising – from strategy and purchases to content creation and analytics – for the College of Business’ six master’s degrees and seven Ph.D. majors. She also coordinates the college’s growing social media advertising efforts and serves as editor for the communications team. Before returning to school for her MBA, Yeager spent 15-plus years reporting, writing and editing for newspapers in Texas, Illinois and Florida, earning national expertise in K-12 and higher education.
- 2017 Exemplary Service Award, Division of Academic Affairs, Florida State University
- Community Catalyst and Team Leader, Knight Creative Communities Institute (KCCI), 2011-2012, Tallahassee, Fla.
- State of Florida Davis Productivity Award 2008, Certificate of Commendation
- National Fellow, Education Writers Association, Fall 2000
- First Place, 1997 Texas Associated Press Managing Editors' Freedom of Information Award