Jamie Harden is President and CEO of Creative Sign Designs.
Creative Sign Designs ("CSD") is one of the fastest growing architectural sign companies in the United States. CSD provides consultation, design, project management, fabrication, and installation services for a full range of interior, exterior and digital signage products. CSD successfully manages local, regional and national projects.
CSD has won several important accolades including:
- Bright House Networks Regional Business Award - 2014
- INC. 5000 – seven consecutive years (2011-2017)
- Gulf Coast Business Review Top 500 Companies – eight consecutive years (2010-2017)
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year - 2011
- Sustainable Business Award from EarthCharterUS - 2011
- Projects have been internationally recognized by Signs of the TimesMagazine, Sign Builder Illustrated and the United States Sign Council.
The desire to establish permanent roots in the Tampa community, paired with the goal of acquiring and running a local business led Mr. Harden and his family to return to Tampa in April 2005. Prior to that, Mr. Harden was Senior Vice President and Commercial Banking Group Market Executive for Bank of America. He served in this role from 1999 to 2005 in various locations including Los Angeles, Dallas and Kansas City. Prior to these positions with Bank of America, he was a Commercial Banking Group Team Leader in Tampa for NCNB/NationsBank from 1990 to 1999. While at Bank of America, Mr. Harden achieved a Six Sigma Green Belt.
Mr. Harden is a graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
Mr. Harden is involved in numerous community and business associations:
- Past Chair of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay
- Treasurer and Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Governors of the Florida State University College of Business
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Young President’s Organization (YPO)
Jamie has been married to Melanie Turner Harden, also a graduate of Florida State University (B.S. Marketing), for more than 25 years and has three children.