Master of Arts in Business Administration
Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
Associate in Arts Degree
Associate in Science Degree in Medical Assisting
Contracts and Negotiations
Risk Management and Event Safety
Shannon has more than 16 years of experience in the area of education, 11 years of experience in event planning, and a total of 19 years in consumer relations and administrative experience.
Shannon is responsible for the design and management of event funds for the various events hosted by the College of Business Sales Institute. This includes, but is not limited to, the planning and execution of the world-renowned International Collegiate Sales Competition and the Sales Educators’ Academy; the Seminole Sales Showcase, the Hail and Farewell, and the Professional Sales Team Bootcamp. Shannon provides support in the area of Financial Management by maintaining the departmental financial plan and accounting system. Shannon also works closely with the current Corporate Sponsors, as well as, works to recruit new donors in support of the FSU Sales Department and its Mission.
- FSAE Naylor Association Solutions New Member Grant, 2017
- Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) Designation for Event Planners 8/14/16-1/1/2022
- Certified Crowd Manager 10/28/15-10/28/18
- Florida State University College of Business, Core Values Award, 2014
- Association of Florida Colleges, Platinum Chapter, Historian 2011, 2010, 2009
- Association of Florida Colleges, Unsung Hero Award, 2010, 2008