Hiring Our Students
Post a Job or Internship Opportunity
Employers seeking to hire students from the real estate or risk management majors for full-time, part-time, or internship opportunities are invited to post their position openings following the directions below.
- Real Estate:
- Risk Management/Insurance:
Identifying Prospective Real Estate Students
Employers interested in reviewing our current student resume book, please contact Dean Gatzlaff. The resume book is available in hard copy and in an electronic form.
- Interviewing at the Real Estate Trends Conference (held every fall semester):
Companies interested in interviewing real estate majors prior to the FSU Real Estate Trends Conference should make arrangements through Florida State’s Career Center. Availability of interview rooms is limited. Interview schedules for full-time employment and/or internships and can be set up by calling the Florida State University Career Center at 850-644-6431 or online at career.fsu.edu.
Additionally, the fifth floor of the University Center Club will be available following the FSU Real Estate Trends Conference for companies to informally meet with students and distribute company information.
- Interviewing at Insurance Days (held every spring semester).
Interviews are conducted for Risk Management/Insurance majors as a part of the Insurance Days Placement Program.
- General Campus Interviewing.
Employers desiring to interview students at other times during the academic year should register with Florida State’s Career Center and schedule interviews well in advance of their intended campus visit. To register, contact the Florida State University Career Center at 850-644-6431.
Note: it is important to indicate which major(s) you wish to interview (i.e., real estate, risk management/insurance, finance, marketing, etc.).
Additional Florida State Career Center Services
- Accommodations for information sessions/receptions
- Private interview rooms
- Meetings with university faculty or administrators
- Career Exposition - The Career Center sponsors several career expositions each year. These events give employers an opportunity to meet and talk with students and recent graduates about permanent full-time employment, internships, cooperative education positions and summer employment in a central and informal setting. To learn more, contact the Florida State University Career Center at 850-644-6431.