March 25-26, 2021
Organized by the Department of Finance in Florida State University’s College of Business, the FSU SunTrust Beach Conference brings together some of the world’s leading finance scholars to present their original research and to discuss emerging trends, debate issues and share perspectives on the financial marketplace.
The 12th Annual SunTrust Beach Conference keynote speaker is Dr. Michael Weisbach, the Ralph W. Kurtz Chair in Finance at Ohio State University. Due to the pandemic, this year’s conference will be held virtually via Zoom. Registration will start in early February 2021.
Paper Submission Deadline: January 7, 2021
We invite submissions of both empirical and theoretical papers in all areas of finance. Submissions will be accepted through January 7, 2021. Authors of selected papers will be notified no later than January 31, 2021.
View conference programs from prior years below.
- View the 2021 conference program
- View the 2019 conference program
- View the 2018 conference program
- View the 2017 conference program
- View the 2016 conference program
- View the 2015 conference program
- View the 2014 conference program
- View the 2013 conference program
- View the 2012 conference program
To learn more about this conference, please contact Don Autore, Dean L. Cash Professor of Finance and conference director.