Dating back to 1977, Insurance Days is the annual placement event for risk management/insurance (RMI) majors. This event assists seniors in obtaining employment after graduation as well as providing internship positions of other RMI majors. The event also enables students to network with recruiters to learn about individual companies and their career opportunities.
Insurance Days provides an:
- Invaluable service linking students to employers
- Unparalleled opportunity for graduating seniors
See photos from the past Insurance Days.
Fall 2021 Insurance Days
Wednesday, October 13
Interested companies, contact Assistant Lecturer Paul Schriefer.
Fall 2020 Insurance Days
Wednesday, October 7
Participating Insurance Companies:
- All Risks Ltd/RT Specialty
- AmWINS Group, Inc.
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- Baldwin Risk Partners
- Beazley USA
- Bouchard Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Broward Hall Insurance
- Brown & Brown, Inc.
- Harry Levine Insurance
- Heritage Insurance
- Lighthouse Property Insurance Company
- Lockton Companies
- Marsh & McLennan Agency – Florida
- RT Specialty
- UPC Insurance