The Business Analytics, Information Systems and Supply Chain (BAISSC) Board comprises highly successful business alumni and friends of the college who provide key expertise as the college prepares students for a more technical and data-driven workforce. The board’s objective is to use its members’ diverse and collective professional experience to enrich the educational experience for students, to support faculty by providing real-world case studies and classroom participation, and to create internship and career opportunities for students.
The board meets twice a year in person, and in between meetings, board members may meet via conference call if necessary.
To learn more about the BAISSC Board, contact Ashley Bush, Department Chair for the Department of Business Analytics, Information Systems and Supply Chain and Sprint Professor of Management Information Systems.
Steve Pattison (ACG ’79)
CFO and Vice President of Business Analysis and Risk Management, Restaurant Services Inc.
BAISSC Board Members
- Sarah Clamp (ACG ’94, MAcc ’95), Partner, Southeast Region Assurance Innovation and Digital Leader and Georgia/Alabama Market Assurance Leader, EY
- Ryan Dorrell (MIS ’95), Chief Solutions Officer and Co-Founder, AgileThought
- Adam Ely (MBA ’06), Vice President and Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Walmart
- Colin O’Connor (FIN ’11), Chief Operating Officer, ReliaQuest
- Janardhan “JR” Ramachandran, Senior Director, Global Analysis & Competitive Intelligence, Johnson & Johnson Vision
- David Romine (MIS ’96), Chief Executive Officer and Founder, AgileThought
- Mark Shafer, Senior Vice President, Revenue Management and Analytics, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts