The Business Analytics, Information Systems and Supply Chain (BAISSC) Board comprises highly successful business alumni and friends of the college who provide key expertise as the college prepares students for a more technical and data-driven workforce. The board’s objective is to use its members’ diverse and collective professional experience to enrich the educational experience for students, to support faculty by providing real-world case studies and classroom participation, and to create internship and career opportunities for students.
The board meets twice a year in person, and in between meetings, board members may meet via conference call if necessary.
To learn more about the BAISSC Board, contact Ashley Bush, Department Chair for the Department of Business Analytics, Information Systems and Supply Chain and Sprint Professor of Management Information Systems.
Steve Pattison (ACG ’79)
General Manager, Franchise Finance Division, Auxilior Capital Partners, Inc.
BAISSC Board Members
- Juan Chaluja, Vice President – Commercial Markets CFO and Analytics, Florida Blue
- Sarah Clamp (BS ACG ’94; MAcc ’95), Partner, Southeast Region Assurance Innovation and Digital Leader and Georgia/Alabama Market Assurance Leader, EY
- Ron DeCanio (MIS ’98), Area Vice President, South, Mulesoft
- Ryan Dorrell (MIS ’95), Tech Entrepreneur/Investor and Co-Founder, AgileThought
- Adam Ely (MBA ’06), Vice President and Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Walmart
- Cristina Larkin (MAR ’92), Chief Operating Officer, Spero Therapeutics
- Cody Lewis (REE & MAN ’08; MBA ’11), Chief Financial Officer, Lewis Oil Company, Inc. and Chief Executive Officer, TopCat Markets, Inc.
- Leo Lovely (MIS ’96), Vice President of Delivery, CCG Analytics Solutions and Services
- Rebecca Matthews (FIN & MAR ’08), Sr. Director, Customer Success, Catalina USA
- Colin O’Connor (FIN ’11), Chief Operating Officer, ReliaQuest
- Dan Rodriguez (MIS ’98), Chief Product and Strategy Officer, CCG Analytics Solutions and Services
- Mark Shafer, Senior Vice President, Revenue Management and Analytics, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Nicholas Spinks (MIS & FIN ’01), Managing Director, Protiviti
- H. Jordan Weitz (ACG & FIN ’00), Senior Director, Compliance Risk Management & Analytics, Carnival Corporation