Held each semester, the Closing Bell Speaker Series brings in top financial experts to address timely issues in the financial sector. Open to all business students, the event provides exposure to experts in all fields of financial economics.
To learn more about the Closing Bell speaker series, contact Dr. Irena Hutton, Gene Taylor/Bank of America Associate Professor of Finance.
- October 14 - Peter Jones, Chairman of the Finance Professional Advocacy Board and President (ret.), Franklin Templeton Distributors Inc.
- October 28 - Todd Lazenby, Founder and Managing Partner, Royal Ascot Partners
- November 18 - George Bchara, Chief Financial Officer, Conn’s HomePlus
- December 2 - Charles E. Adcock, III, President/CEO, Florida State University Credit Union
- Todd Lazenby, Founder and Managing Partner, Royal Ascot Partners
- Tom Craft, Business Development, Royal Ascot Partners
- John Crossman, President, Crossman & Company
- Dr. Sean Wilkoff, Associate, Cornerstone Research
- Bob Foresman, Vice Chairman, UBS Investment Bank and Michael R. Hollomon II ('89), CEO, Missouri Cobalt LLC
- Eric Rosen (Accounting & Finance '92), Former Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager, Reef Road Capital
- Michael P. McCauley, Senior Officer – Investment Programs & Governance, State Board of Administration (SBA) of Florida State University