The Recent Alumni Achievement Award was established by the Recent Alumni Board in 2011 to honor College of Business alumni of the past ten years with an undergraduate or graduate degree, and who have had significant professional and personal achievements in the years since graduation.
Criteria for Selection:
- Graduated from the College of Business within the past 10 years (2008 - 2018)
- Exceptional career foundation or post-graduate academic accomplishments
- Community involvement and recognition
- Service to the College of Business and Florida State University
The nomination deadline has passed.
For more information, please contact Chelsea Vaughn, Alumni Engagement Coordinator.
2019 Award Recipient
Past Award Winners
- 2018 - Daniel Herrera (B.S. Management & Entrepreneurship '14), Venture Associate, Miami Angels
- 2017 - Melanie Griffin (B.S. Finance ’03 and JD/MBA ’06), Managing Shareholder, Dean Mead Law Firm
- 2016 - Terin Barbas Cremer (JD/MBA ’10), Managing Partner, Barbas Cremer, PLLC
- 2015 - Ronald Dod (B.S. '11 Marketing, M.S. '12 Marketing), CEO of Grey Umbrella Marketing
- 2014 - Kristen Mitchell (B.S. '07 Hospitality Management & Marketing), Strategic Account Manager, KBZ Communications
- 2013 - Chad A. Corbitt (B.S. ’09 Finance), Co-Founder, Study Edge
- 2012 - Nikul A. Inamdar (B.S. ’01 Management Information Systems), Vice President, The Gatehouse Companies
- 2011 - Brian P. Murphy (B.S. ’00 Finance & Accounting), President & CEO, ReliaQuest, LLC