Recognize an outstanding recent graduate!
The Recent Alumni Achievement Award was established by the College of Business Recent Alumni Board in 2011 to honor extraordinary business alumni who graduated with an undergraduate or graduate degree within the past 10 years.
Criteria for Selection:
- Graduated from the College of Business within the past 10 years (2009 - 2019)
- Exceptional career foundation or post-graduate academic accomplishments
- Community involvement and recognition
- Service to the College of Business and Florida State University
The nomination window for the 2020 College of Business Recent Alumni Achievement Award is now closed.
For more information, please contact Chelsea Vaughn, Alumni Engagement Officer.
2019 Award Recipient
Past Award Winners
- 2018 - Daniel Herrera (B.S. Management & Entrepreneurship '14), Venture Associate, Miami Angels
- 2017 - Melanie Griffin (B.S. Finance ’03 and JD/MBA ’06), Managing Shareholder, Dean Mead Law Firm
- 2016 - Terin Barbas Cremer (JD/MBA ’10), Managing Partner, Barbas Cremer, PLLC
- 2015 - Ronald Dod (B.S. '11 Marketing, M.S. '12 Marketing), CEO of Grey Umbrella Marketing
- 2014 - Kristen Mitchell (B.S. '07 Hospitality Management & Marketing), Strategic Account Manager, KBZ Communications
- 2013 - Chad A. Corbitt (B.S. ’09 Finance), Co-Founder, Study Edge
- 2012 - Nikul A. Inamdar (B.S. ’01 Management Information Systems), Vice President, The Gatehouse Companies
- 2011 - Brian P. Murphy (B.S. ’00 Finance & Accounting), President & CEO, ReliaQuest, LLC