The Florida State University College of Business annually seeks nominations for its Charles A. Rovetta Faculty Hall of Fame. This recognition provides the college's alumni, students, faculty and staff members an opportunity to honor retired faculty members who made a significant and lasting impact on their students, university and community.
- Nominees must be retired faculty members. Preference will be given to faculty members who retired while at FSU.
- Posthumous nominations are accepted.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Demonstration of excellence in and commitment to teaching, research and student performance over an extended period of time
- Instrumental in the growth and establishment of the College of Business
- Positive impact on students' careers and lives
- Service outside the College of Business or Florida State University
A nomination form and multiple recommendation letters are strongly encouraged for each nomination. Nomination and recommendation letters may be submitted via mail, email or through an online form. The nomination period for 2020 Charles A. Rovetta Faculty Hall of Fame inductees has closed.
If you would like additional details, please contact Marissa Langston, Assistant Dean for Alumni & Community Engagement.
The information below is based on current information at the time of induction into the College of Business Charles A. Rovetta Faculty Hall of Fame.